Suzzanne Douglas Net Worth – Suzzanne Douglas was born in Chicago, Illinois, on April 12, 1957. Douglas spent her entire life as a student in the renowned Manhattan School of Music’s Master’s Program in Jazz Vocals, eventually obtaining a Master of Music degree. She spent her childhood in Chicago, Illinois, as the daughter of Donald and Lois Mae Douglas. Her marriage to radiology professor Roy Jonathan Cobb resulted in the birth of a daughter.
Along with Tap, Douglas has been in a number of other films, including How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1998), Jason’s Lyric (1994), The Inkwell (1994), and the 2003 Disney/ABC adaptation of Sounder starring Carl Lumbly. Douglas is particularly well-known for her role as Cissy Houston in the 2015 Lifetime television film Whitney.
|Net Worth||$17 Million|
|Date Of Birth||April 12, 1957|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Height||5′ 5″ (1.65 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Soundtrack|
|Spouse||Roy Jonathan Cobb|
|Nicknames||Suzzanne Douglas, Douglas, Suzzanne|
Suzzanne Douglas Net Worth
- In 2019, she starred as the mother of one of the central characters in Ava Duvernay’s When They See Us (Netflix), produced by Oprah Winfrey and Robert De Niro.
- Aries is the zodiac sign, according to astrologers.
- She is most known for her role as Jerri Peterson on The WB’s comedy series.
- The Parent’Hood, but she has also appeared in the movie How Stella Got Her Groove Back and Jason’s Lyric.
Since February 1989, Douglas has been married to neuroradiologist Roy Jonathan Cobb. They have one daughter. She made her cinematic acting debut in a 1981 television film named Purlie and then starred in the 1989 feature picture Tap as Amy Simms.
Douglas has appeared as a guest star on many television shows (most recently Bull, Bones, and The Good Wife). Additionally, Douglas has been in The Parkers, The Cosby Show, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, NYPD Blue, and Touched by an Angel.
Douglas made her theatrical debut as Jenny Diver in Sting and Dr. Bearing in Wit’s The Threepenny Opera, where she was the first African American to play the part. Douglas is an award-winning actress, having won two Image Awards, a Black Oscar, a Reel Award, and the Mary Martin Award, which she received from Mary Martin. Douglas appeared in Rel Dowdell’s 2011 film Changing the Game.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fnskinsnow com – Get Free Skins Fortnite
- Ron Russell Jacksonville Net Worth
- Heiko Maas Augen Krankheit
- Rbxro.com – Get Robux Roblox For Free
- Manuel gräfe vermögen
- Fontainavie tan accelerator review
- Curwin Bosch Salary