Marcelo Net Worth:- Marcelo Vieira is a Brazilian football player whose a net worth of $16 million. Marcelo Vieira was born May 12, 1988. Viera got his start in futsal at age nine. Due to his impoverished upbringing, he nearly gave up on football, but since he was so good, the club he played for did all they could to keep him on the squad.
Marcelo was born (May 12, 1988) in Brazil. The 31-year-old Brazilian superstar is one of the most popular players of his generation. He began his career in 2007 with Real Madrid CF. Marcelo is a gentleman both on and off the field. He has been instrumental in Real Madrid’s success in several significant matches.
Early Life & Career
He was a standout performer for Fluminense, dedicating two seasons to the club. He appeared in thirty matches and scored six goals. His outstanding performance opened up new opportunities for him, and he received a call from Spain’s capital city. In 2007, as legendary player Roberto Carlos was nearing the end of his career, Marcelo Net Worth a young hopeful received an opportunity to replace him at Real Madrid possibly. This transaction was valued at $7.1 million.
He did not play his most OK game for this club until 2009, and he was subjected to limitations, forcing him to spend time on the bench at one point. Fortunately for him, his mentor Marcelo Net Worth reassigned him to a new post – Left Wing – and he did not disappoint. That season, he was a goal machine. Jose Mourinho is the person to whom he is most indebted. He understood how to get the most satisfactory performance from this player throughout the 2010-2011 soccer season.
- Marcelo was formerly a Nike athlete but switched to Adidas in 2013.
- Marcelo was introduced as one of Adidas’ new symbols in 2013 during a promotional event at the Bernabeu store in Madrid, debuting the F50 Marcelo Net Worth adiZero.
- On September 24, 2009, the famous athlete married Clarisse Alves.
- She is a well-known Brazilian actress, and they have been dating since 2003.
- The happy couple added two kids to their family in the meantime — Enzo Gattuso and Liam.
Marcelo joined a group of Real Madrid colleagues, including Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema, who all wear Adidas. The Brazilian said at the time, “I’ve realised a few of my goals during my career, and this is one of them. Being in the company of these celebrities is incredible. They’ve complimented me; it’s a fantastic brand, and I’m delighted.”
Marcelo is an outstanding player; he is one of the most admired and recognized soccer players globally. He is a valuable member of both his national and club teams. On and off the field, he maintains a cheerful demeanor. As a result, he is one of the most popular and respected soccer players in the world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fnskinsnow com – Get Free Skins Fortnite
- Ron Russell Jacksonville Net Worth
- Heiko Maas Augen Krankheit
- Rbxro.com – Get Robux Roblox For Free
- Manuel gräfe vermögen
- Fontainavie tan accelerator review
- Curwin Bosch Salary