Christina Haack Net Worth – Christina Haack was born in Anaheim, California. Her first job after graduating from college was in the real estate business. This is how she met Tarek El Moussa, her future husband. The pair was very successful until the 2008 stock market collapse, which resulted in the demise of many real estate speculators and home flippers. Tarek and Christina El Moussa almost lost everything as a consequence of the accident. They downsized from a $6,000-per-month house to a $700-per-month apartment.
Haack is best known for co-hosting the real estate program Flip or Flop with her former colleague Tarek El Moussa. Christina Haack is projected to have a net worth of $8 million as of 2021.
Christina has been the subject of many speculations recently. Numerous sources indicate that she has a new guy in her life. This is because she was seen holding hands with Australian realtor Joshua Hall. They were seen holding hands and dressed casually. They seemed to be together since they appeared to be at ease.
Christina Haack Net Worth
- Christina Anstead, previously Christina El Moussa and Christina Anstead, is a $12 million-wealthy American real estate investor and television personality.
- She initially gained prominence as a co-star on the HGTV program “Flip or Flop” with her then-husband Tarek El Moussa.
- Christina debuted on a new series named “Christina on the Coast” in 2019.
- According to several reports, the two of them are together and have just begun dating.
- This is because they were also spotted together boarding an aircraft, as though they were heading away for a birthday.